2012 HCC Golf Membership Incentive Program
Heidelberg Country Club is proud to share the details of our 2012 “Golf Membership” Incentive Program.
In tune with current demographic and economics needs,a new golf membership classification has been created, creating three different age categories of golf membership. This new classification will be labeled a ”Junior Golf Membership” for ages 30 and under. This new classification greatly reduces the cost of membership for younger interested potential members weighing the costs associated with membership at a private club. Additionally, we have changed the current age designation for our “Intermediate Membership”, lowering and extending the age criteria from ages 31 to 40. And finally, the new age category for our “Senior Membership” will change from 36 and older to 41 and older effectively curtailing the added costs associated with a matured membership a few more years within that age designation.
2012 HCC Social "Society" Membership Incentive Program
In January 2011, Heidelberg Country Club successfully redeveloped our previous social / dining / pool-tennis membership structure. Our newly created Society Membership affords unlimited access to our three outdoor swimming pools, snack bar, jungle gym, two outdoor tennis courts, locker rooms, full service restaurant, and the ability to "pay to play" golf up to four times per year with or without guests. Best of all, this is presented with no initiation fee and no monthly food minimum spending requirement, helping to financially enhance your membership experience.
This membership applies to the family that lives at your residence. Annual dues are only $420.00 (the membership runs on the calendar year of January thru December) and can be paid monthly at $35 per month. The dues will not be pro-rated, so individuals enrolling early in the year receive the best value for their annual dues dollars. We hope like us, you will find this new membership structure attractive both from a financial prospective as well as a lifestyle prospective for both you and your family!
To learn more, Please contact Maggie Conrad in our Sales office at 610-488-1031 x-3003
I must tell you that joining Heidelberg Country Club has been the best thing I've done for myself in years. My struggling golf game has dramatically improved as friends assured me it would. But for me, going out at 5pm on a weekday and just walking the back nine with a light bag and a few clubs (practicing my weaker shots), is peaceful and serene. There is a beauty on the course at that time of day that is hard to comprehend for those who haven't experienced it. I fully intend to remain a member and hope my schedule next year will allow even more time to play. J.S. Sinking Spring, PA
SIX REASONS WHY GOLFERS LOVE HEIDELBERG COUNTRY CLUB
Thank you for considering membership at Heidelberg Country Club in Bernville, PA. If you love golf, you’ve probably been looking for the right club and the right course for a long time.
Here are six reasons why Heidelberg Country Club is the place you’ve been searching for:
1. An intriguing layout – HCC was designed and established in 1969 by John Guenther, one of Pennsylvania’s prominent amateur players. Our well established golf course is a blend of mature trees, gently rolling hillsides and panoramic views that provides an unforgettable golfing experience. With 4 distinct teeing areas, golfers of all skill levels can find their niche where the level of play will suit their game.
2. Plenty of recreation – offering world class golf, along with swim and tennis facilities, HCC offers a variety of activities for your enjoyment.
3. Tournaments and competition – Along with HCC ‘s in-house team match events, Member-Member and Member-Guest tournaments, HCC has been a long standing member of the PGA Phila Section, and the Golf Association of Phila (GAP). HCC has hosted multiple PGA section championships, and fields several teams that compete in the GAP team match events each year.
4. A chance to improve your game – Heidelberg Country Club offers members a large and expansive range and practice area that is perfect for everyone – from beginners and juniors to low handicappers and top amateurs. Heidelberg’s staff can help you with all your needs, from private instruction, clinics, and merchandise from our fully stocked pro shop.
5. Interclub Play and ClubBenefitsOnline.com – Heidelberg participates with a local circle of clubs that allow play at these clubs without paying a greens fee. All HCC golf members receive access to discounted dining, shows, sporting events and private course access through our affiliation with Clubcorp.
6. Our variety of facilities creates fun for everyone – It’s a tough act balancing work, family and recreation. That’s why you’ll find Heidelberg the perfect club for your busy lifestyle. Besides the array of recreational activities provided, HCC offers formal and casual dining throughout the seasons. Let the kids relax by the pool while you take on 18, finishing with stories over dinner that recap the day’s events. Looking for a night out? Come join us at one of our mixer events offering monthly musical entertainment and the ability to meet and greet friends.
Our location is easily accessible from Allentown, Harrisburg and Reading. Yet we’re set in a peaceful, scenic surroundings secluded from the pressures of the outside world.
Adding further value to our membership offering, HCC offers attractive payment plans for individuals and families from all walks of life, such as various age plans for those under the age of 30, and nonresident memberships for those living 20 air miles or more from our facility.
We could go on and on about all the benefits of membership at HCC, but now it’s time for you to find out for yourself why you should belong here as a member. To learn more, and/or to accept our invitation to setup an appointment to visit our facility, call Maggie Conrad in our sales office at 610-488-1031 x-3003 and begin the process of living the country club lifestyle you have been yearning for.